- Oh! Em! Gee! The new (and final!) trailer for the last installment of the Harry Potter Franchise looks amazing! But it’s not like there was doubt that one would be good. I bought my tickets for the midnight premiere the day they went on sale. See it on youtube here. I squeal and gasp and tear up every time I watch it. I’m going to be a mess at the real deal.
- Cowboys and Aliens. Doesn’t the title alone make you want to see it? It has Indiana Jones/Han Solo (Harrison Ford) and James Bond (Daniel Craig), and the trailer looks awesome. It reminds me so much of Firefly, with it’s Wild West + Spaceships formula. See it here.
- I’m not a James Franco fan, but the previews for Rise of the Planet of the Apes have intrigued me. I definitely want to see it. Those apes are all CGI. Pretty impressive, right? The amount of emotion and character that comes across even just in this little video?
- The remake of Footloose looks pretty terrible. The original is not that great, and it looks like the only thing they’ve changed is the wardrobes and choreography. And Ren’s accent. I’ll probably hate it. Look, aren’t you cringing?
- What can I possibly say about Transformers: Dark of the Moon? it’s a Michael Bay movie. It’s about including as many explosions as possible. And DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUNNN sounds. Try to count how many there are in the trailer; fifteen?
- Despite the fact that it looks totally predictable and cheesy, I can’t wait to see The Vow. I love Rachel McAdams. See the trailer here.